Monday, May 23, 2011

MIA

Hello friends!

I know that I have neglected you terribly.  It's just that I felt like if I had nothing good to say, I shouldn't say anything at all.  Who wants to hear someone go on and on about the negative?  We've had a disappointing last few weeks.  We were positive we'd be done a month ago and it didn't happen.  Our neurologist was not happy with the progress.  Quinn's head didn't grow AT ALL last month so there was no improvement.  Plus, I think our orthotist was just done with us and didn't really do any "molding" with the helmet.  She didn't get an adjustment the entire time.  (Needless to say, I would NEVER recommend this orthotist). 

So here we are 16 weeks in and still helmet wearing.  Ugh.  Honestly, I think her head is still flat and am so afraid when we see the neurologist next week he will say to continue. I just can't!!!  It is so stinkin' hot here in FL and I just really want my little girl's head back.  It's time.

One and a half more weeks to go (FINGERS CROSSED).

Ta Ta for now. :)

Somebaby loves books!


I cannot stand how she's growing up so quickly! :)

2 comments:

  1. Ugh, sorry things are not going well. We've had no progress in the last two months but it can kind of be "expected" since my son is 14 months. It's really a bummer that she's not still growing by leaps and bounds at 9 months!!

    At least she's adorable, right??

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thinking of you guys and hoping all is going well!!!

    ReplyDelete