Wednesday, April 6, 2011

Week 9

At least 4-6 more weeks?  Ack! That's what the neurosurgeon suggested today at our checkup.  I guess I got my hopes up we'd be done in 3 weeks and shouldn't have.  Yes, her head is still flat.  She is continuing to get better though!  Today her cephalic index was 88.4%.  Still a long way to get to 82% which is the norm but progress is progress right?  I just want my baby back!  People who say this helmeting time flies by are nuts!

In other news, baby bird went to the fair for the first time and LOVED it.  She would have ridden that carousel all day.

Quinn and Daddy at the fair.

Somebaby loves the park too!

2 comments:

  1. Oh my gosh, that merry go round picture is so cute!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just came across your blog from a friend, this is our second day into the helmet.... thanks for your postings on the progress!

    ReplyDelete